Sunday, October 16, 2011

April H - Project 6

There wasn't much for CyberKids, so I made some simple things of my own that could possibly be used in CyberKids. [CyberKids tiles are all 32x32.]



Icon for current power-up (inside changes depending on the power-up in use)

Power-up bar (shows remaining energy of power-up - inside changes depending on which power-up is in use - uses 3 tiles)

Gem counter (next to number of collected gems - like rings in Sonic games) Also, color can change. I just like purple. ^_-


Icon for Lives (next to the number of lives left)


Icon for health Bar (uses three tiles)



1 comment:

  1. I really like the gem that you created. I think your fire sprite could look more like a flame (maybe add another lick of flame?) The rest of your elements look pretty decent. :3 Nice job.

    ReplyDelete